We accept GMAT, GRE and EA online/at-home exams, and we will consider waiving the exam requirement for candidates who demonstrate strong quantitative skills in their academic and/or professional background. Testing exceptions are not guaranteed and may be subject to change at any time. For more information, please contact a recruiter.
For information about GMAT/GRE waivers go here.
GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) Test Requirement
What is the Executive Assessment (EA)?
- The Executive Assessment (EA) is an alternative to the GMAT or GRE for experienced, working professional applicants to the College of Business at Oregon State University.
- The EA is designed to evaluate business school readiness in the context of your work experience. The assessment focuses on skills that are critical both at work and in a graduate business program: higher-order reasoning, critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Because it was designed specifically for experienced professionals, the EA requires modest preparation, takes only 90 minutes to complete, and includes flexible rescheduling options.
- The EA is administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), creators of the GMAT exam.
- All international applicants who did not receive a degree in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Ghana, New Zealand, Nigeria or the United Kingdom are required to submit scores from either the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Scores must not be more than two years old and must be from one exam date. The most recent test date is the score considered with your application. Please visit Selection Criteria for minimum requirements.
- Score reports should be sent electronically by the testing agency using OSU’s ETS institution code: 4586. See the official TOEFL website or IELTS website for more information on these exams.